OEM 310 – Full-size neMESYS OEM Pump
The Utmost Precision for your Devices and Systems
neMESYS OEM syringe pumps combine the highly accurate and pulsation-free drive technology of neMESYS laboratory syringe pumps in a compact design for space-saving integration into your devices and systems. Each module comprises a 3/2-way valve (3, 6 or 10bar version) for automatic refilling and continuous dosing, as well as a universal syringe holder for various types of glass syringes (up to 25 ml).
The OEM syringe pump 310 offers the same syringe holder and therefore the same flexibility as our benchtop neMESYS syringe pump.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 310 x 47 x 130 mm
- Speed: 1 nm/s - 6 mm/s
- Syringes: 6 - 30 mm / 40 mm
- Stroke: 60 mm
- Valve: 3/2-way solenoid valve 3, 6 or 10 bar
Glass or stainless steel – Your choice
A highly precise drive unit and the precision of the syringes used are of equal importance when it comes to accuracy and pulsation-free operation. Our precision syringes are manufactured with the same care as our pumps and guarantee highly accurate fluid streams. Low-pressure syringe pumps can be fitted with glass- or stainless steel syringes.
Other products you may find interesting
Qmix SDK Pump Library
Windows 32-bit / 64-bit DLLs
The Qmix SDK pump library is part of the Qmix SDK and your library for integrating neMESYS syringe pumps and peRISYS tube pumps into your own applications and devices. All functions are supplied through a Windows DLL (32-bit/64-bit), enabling simple and inexpensive integration into all Windows 32-bit and 64-bit development environments supporting the use of DLLs, such as:
- Qt Framework + QtCreator
- Microsoft Visual C and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
- Microsoft Visual Basic
- Agilent VEE
- Embarcadero RAD Studio with C++ Builder
Qmix SDK LabVIEW Kit
Full LabVIEW Integration
LabVIEW lets you integrate all cetoni pumps into your LabVIEW applications, quickly and inexpensively. You will have a selection of approx. 40 virtual instruments (VIs) for the control of all pump functions.
- Approx. 40 VIs for all pump functions
- Clearly laid out grouping and color coding of VIs according to their function
- LabVIEW-conformant troubleshooting
- Sample VIs for quicker introduction
- Supports 32 and 64 bit LabVIEW versions
With the Qmix SDK you can…
And much more
- Dosing of volumes (pick up and dispense)
- Selecting Si-units (ml, ul, nl...)
- Creating flow rates
- Creating time-controlled dosing processes
- Requesting current parameters (filling level, flow rate, dosed volume)
Qmix Software Development Kit (SDK)
For integration of cetoni devices into custom applications
The Qmix SDK is a powerful software package that allows developers to integrate their Qmix system and its various modules into their applications. Central to the Qmix SDK are device-specific libraries that provide the programming interface (APIs) for each Qmix module (neMESYS pumps, rotAXYS and neMAXYS positioning systems, Qmix IO, etc.).
neMESYS RS232-PLC Kit
All our pumps have CAN and RS232 interfaces and can be connected easily to PLCs or custom control solutions. Many control systems, such as e.g. the PLCs from Beckhoff, B&R or WAGO, already have CANopen interfaces included for direct connection of neMESYS CANopen pumps. Other PLCs, such as e.g. Siemens S7, can be made CANopen compatible with certain hardware modules or CANopen gateways.
Alternatively, you can always use the RS232 interface for connecting the pump to your PLC. In our neMESYS RS232-PLC-Kit you will receive our open source RS232 C library and a comprehensive documentation package for connecting the neMESYS pumps to PLCs or custom control solutions.
You get the complete source code
Other device manufacturers disclose the serial protocol of their pumps - we go one step further. CETONI offers a comprehensive RS232 C-library for integration of neMESYS pumps into customised microcontroller based control solutions.
- you get the complete C source code
- well defined application programming interface (API)
- clearly arranged groups of functions
- well documented source code
- controls a number of pumps via one single serial interface
I look forward to speaking with you!