Low-Pulsation Performance with 12 Rolls
The pump head of the peRISYS-S tube pump consists of 12 rolls with an easily adjustable contact mechanism. This 12-roll pump head ensures precise and low-pulsation fluid transport. The contact pressure of the tube can be adjusted precisely and without the use of tools, using the adjusting screw at the contact bracket.
The pump head can be expanded to accept up to 6 channels, making it possible to connect 6 tubes (of various sizes) simultaneously. By selecting different tube diameters, liquids can be transported at different flow rates.
Your Benefits at a Glance
- 12-roll pump head for low-pulsation and accurate fluid transport
- Highly precise adjustment of tube contact pressure without the need for tools
- Universal tube holder for various types of pump tubes
- Simple cleaning and sterilization, since only the tube comes in contact with media
- Up to 6 different flow rates per pump (depending on the tube sizes used)
- Low shearing forces – gentle pumping of sensitive substances
- Tubes can be adjusted to media type
- Accurate pumping of very small amounts
- Up to 32 peRISYS pumps can be connected
- Comprehensive software support (QmixElements, Qmix SDK)
- Can be integrated into neMESYS and Qmix systems
Other products you may find interesting
Tube Pump Plugin for QmixElements
Tube Pump Software that is Fun to Use
The tube pump plugin for QmixElements makes the simultaneous control of up 32 tube pumps very easy. The simple to use, clearly arranged and intuitive user interface lets you get to work quickly and without a lot of training.
Numerous useful features, simple operation, powerful script functions and the modern, fresh design of the user interface make using this software a fun experience. Even complex tasks or dosing procedures can be implemented.
Simple, Intuitive & Powerful
- Manual dosing of specific volumes
- Continuous dosing at a constant flow rate
- Simple tube configuration
- Individual labeling of pumps
- Clearly arranged and graphically pleasing visualization of all parameters
- Modern, fresh design
Graphical Programing of complex Dosing Processes
peRISYS tube pumps are fully supported by the QmixElements script system. This lets you program your own complex dosing processes in a very short time, simply using drag & drop. Powerful script functions help you fulfill requirements, such as time-controlled dosing with multiple pumps or the creation of flow gradients across a particular timeframe. In combination with other Qmix or neMESYS devices, you can implement complex processes and tests in your laboratory.
Laboratory automation platform
The QmixElements software is a comprehensive, plugin-based, modular software solution for the control of all cetoni devices via a common graphical user interface. The software consists of a core that provides the basic features and services, such as the application window, the event log or the tool bar.
Qmix SDK Pump Library
Windows 32-bit / 64-bit DLLs
The Qmix SDK pump library is part of the Qmix SDK and your library for integrating neMESYS syringe pumps and peRISYS tube pumps into your own applications and devices. All functions are supplied through a Windows DLL (32-bit/64-bit), enabling simple and inexpensive integration into all Windows 32-bit and 64-bit development environments supporting the use of DLLs, such as:
- Qt Framework + QtCreator
- Microsoft Visual C and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
- Microsoft Visual Basic
- Agilent VEE
- Embarcadero RAD Studio with C++ Builder
Qmix SDK LabVIEW Kit
Full LabVIEW Integration
LabVIEW lets you integrate all cetoni pumps into your LabVIEW applications, quickly and inexpensively. You will have a selection of approx. 40 virtual instruments (VIs) for the control of all pump functions.
- Approx. 40 VIs for all pump functions
- Clearly laid out grouping and color coding of VIs according to their function
- LabVIEW-conformant troubleshooting
- Sample VIs for quicker introduction
- Supports 32 and 64 bit LabVIEW versions
With the Qmix SDK you can…
And much more
- Dosing of volumes (pick up and dispense)
- Selecting Si-units (ml, ul, nl...)
- Creating flow rates
- Creating time-controlled dosing processes
- Requesting current parameters (filling level, flow rate, dosed volume)
Qmix Software Development Kit (SDK)
For integration of cetoni devices into custom applications
The Qmix SDK is a powerful software package that allows developers to integrate their Qmix system and its various modules into their applications. Central to the Qmix SDK are device-specific libraries that provide the programming interface (APIs) for each Qmix module (neMESYS pumps, rotAXYS and neMAXYS positioning systems, Qmix IO, etc.).
|Tubing ID (mm)||Flow Rate Min. (ml/min)||Flow Rate Max. (ml/min)|
|Dimensions (L X W X H)||135 x 135 x 260 mm|
|Supply Voltage||24 V DC|
|Current Drain||0.35 A|
|Power Consumption||8.5 W|
|Operating Temperature||0°C - 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C - 75°C|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 90%, Noncondensing|
|Storage Humidity||20% to 90%, Noncondensing|
|Max. Speed||60 rpm|
I look forward to speaking with you!